East Maddington Primary School operates five days per week. Children can access their recess and lunch at the following times:
- Recess: 10.30 – First Siren
- Lunch: 12.50 – First Siren
Ordering your child’s lunch
Download a copy of our canteen menu.
Please place order on a piece of paper with:
- Name of Child
- Order with total of money given. (Change will be returned with order)
- Place order and money into a ZIPLOCK bag (located on the counter). Seal & place through the canteen door.
Canteen Orders must be done before 9.30 am
(No orders accepted after this time)
At East Maddington Primary School we adhere to the Traffic Light System:
- Green: (G) Recommended for everyday consumption
- Amber: (A) Not recommended for everyday consumption
- Red: (R) Not permitted in WA public School Canteens)
We will endeavour to provide a healthy eating menu available to all staff and students at our school and are committed to following WA School Canteen Association recommendations in order to achieve this.