Our homework policy
Homework is an important addition to school work. Senior, Middle and Junior sections of the school have separate requirements and teachers will formulate their own policy consistent with these guidelines. Homework:
- should always have a purpose, as for example revision of work covered which still needs practice, or the completion of unfinished assignments.
- should be individual to the extent that, ‘Those who need it, do it.’
- aims to build responsible work habits and effective study techniques
- SENIOR: approximately 30 minutes four times per week
- MIDDLE: 15 to 20 minutes four times per week
- JUNIOR: 10 to 15 minutes four times per week